When can the divorce by mutual consent be filed?

Please answer this question.

Leave a Reply

Previous Reply

When the parties intending to dissolve their marriage then they have to wait at least one year from the marriage and they have to show that the both the parties living separately for one year.

Manish Kumar

Get a Callback