Find CA/CS/Lawyer Near You
Hire Experts? Click here
Ask Your Question? Click here
The estartindia.com (“site”) is an online business and legal service website providing a network comprising of expert professionals who are dedicated to providing you the premier level assistance.
KINDLY GO THROUGH OUR TERM BEFORE PROCEEDING TO USE OUR WEBSITE OR TAKE SERVICES. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET BELOW AND IN CASE THE TERMS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE, YOU MAY AVOID USING THE WEBSITE. ESTARTINDIA IS OPEN TO MODIFY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ANYTIME AND SUCH MODIFICATIONS SHALL BE EFFECTIVE FROM THE MOMENT WHEN IT POSTED ON THE SITE. YOU ARE ADVISED TO REVIEW THE AGREEMENT PERIODICALLY TO BE AWARE OF SUCH MODIFICATIONS AND YOUR CONTINUED ACCESS OR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE DEEMED AS YOUR CONCLUSIVE ACCEPTANCE OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT.
1. The whole of the website is guarded by international copyright and trademark laws. The copyright and trademark ownership vests with eStartIndia.com, its affiliates or other third party licensors. YOU ARE EXPECTED NOT TO MODIFY, COPY, REPRODUCE, REPUBLISH, UPLOAD, POST, TRANSMIT, OR DISTRIBUTE, IN ANY MANNER, THE MATERIAL ON THE SITE, INCLUDING TEXT, GRAPHICS, CODE AND/OR SOFTWARE. The contents from this website can be printed and downloaded for non-commercial use by the user provided that you agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notices from the materials. Moreover the contents submitted by a user to any public platform of this Website (such as bulletin boards, forums and newsgroups) or through e-mail to eStartIndia.com or by all means and in any media now known or hereafter developed will thereby give eStartIndia.com with a worldwide perpetual license, with the right to sub-license, to reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works of publicly displayed and publicly performed materials and other information (including, without limitation, ideas contained therein for new or improved products and services). The eStartIndia.com is also awarded the right to use the user’s name pertaining to the submitted materials and other information as well as to all advertising, marketing and promotional material related thereto. It is agreed that the user shall have no recourse with eStartIndia.com for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right with your communications to eStartIndia.com.
2. eStartIndia.com has the absolute trademark or service mark ownership over any contents, publications, products or services mentioned in this website. The trademarks rights of any other product and company names referred in the Site shall vest with their respective owners.
3. Except for the information, products, services, and contents clearly included in the website, eStartIndia does not control, operate or endorse any product, information, contents or services in any other internet Domain in any manner. Estartindia shall not in any manner and in any event, will be responsible for any content belonging to any other website. If the files available for downloading in this Site has infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties, then eStartIndia shall not bear its liability. The accuracy of the contents is not guaranteed by eStartIndia, the user may cross-check on the inputs and outputs before reaching a final conclusion. It is also advised to create a means outside the website to recover any lost data.
THE USER HAS TO BEAR THE TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY OF USING THE WEBSITE. eStartIndia.com IS THE PROVIDER OF THIS SITE AND INFORMATION PROVIDED AND IT DOES NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES RENDERED, TRADING INFORMATION OR OTHER SERVICES MENTIONED IN THE WEBSITE OR ON THE INTERNET PLATFORM GENERALLY AND SUCH WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS SHALL NOT INCLUDE WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR NONINFRINGEMENT OR THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IT IS THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY AND USEFULNESS OF THE SERVICES, ADVISES, OPINIONS, AND MERCHANDISE PROVIDED IN THE SITE OR on INTERNET GENERALLY. WARRANTIES ARE NOT GRANTED FOR TERM OF UNINTERRUPTED RENDERING OF SERVICE, ERRORS OR DEFECTIVE SERVICE, eStartIndia SHALL NOT WARRANTY ANY RECTIFICATION OR DEFICIENCY OR ERRORS. THE USER’S ACCESS TO UNEDITED MATERIAL WHICH CONTAIN OFFENSIVE OR SEXUALLY EXPLICIT MATERIALS POPPED on THE INTERNET GENERALLY OR IN THE WEBSITE SHALL BE AT ITS OWN RISK.eStartindia.com HAS NO CONTROL OVER AND NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH MATERIALS.
4. ESTARTINDIA OR ITS AUTHORISED REPRESENTATIVES WILL ADVICE THE USERS REGARDING THE POSSIBLE DELAYS IN SERVICE, DAMAGES THAT MAY OCCUR TO THE CLIENT AS A RESULT OF USING THE SERVICE, DOWNLOADING THE CONTENTS AND eStartIndia.com WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR (I) ANY CONNECTED, RESULTANT, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES (COMPRISING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO FOR LOSS IN BUSINESS, LOSS OF DATA, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION ETC.) WHICH IS DUE TO THE USER NOT AVAILING THE SERVICE OR HAVE DELAYS OR ABIDE BY ANY INFORMATION OR TRANSACTION PROVIDED IN THE WEBSITE OR INTIMATED BY OUR AGENTS, OR (II) FOR ANY ISSUES CAUSED AS A RESULT OF OMISSIONS, ERRORS OR OTHER INCORRECTNESS IN THE SERVICE AND/OR BY THE CONTENTS AVAILED FROM THE WEBSITE. WITH RESPECT TO THE STATES THAT DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF LIMITED LIABILITY, THIS PARTICULAR CLAUSE SHALL NOT APPLY TO THOSE STATES.eStartIndia.com does not create any representations with respect to any site that appears in our network or any directions made to our network by any other Site.eStartIndia.com is an independent website and user accessing any other website not under our domain, then this site will not be responsible for the contents put up in those sites. Moreover, any link that shows eStartindia.com in it will not be always endorsed by us, therefore we do not take responsibility for the contents or use of such sites.
5. In case of any damages caused to eStartIndia.com due to any violation of agreement also comprising of any negligent or wrongful act, the user has to indemnify, defend and hold eStartIndia.com harmless against any losses, damages, expenses, costs, attorney fees, etc. The term eStartindia.com here shall comprise of its employees, officers, directors, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third party information providers.
6. The term eStartindia.com here shall comprise of its employees, officers, directors, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third party information providers, therefore, the provisions of pertaining to “use of service” and “Indemnification are benefited and for the use of all the above-mentioned persons.
7. This agreement may be terminated by either party any time for any reason without notice. The entire conditions of this Disclaimer policy shall not be affected by any termination of this Agreement.
8. The law of India pertaining to agreements shall govern this disclaimer and it shall be made applicable and performed in India. For any dispute redressal, the parties shall approach a court with lawful jurisdiction sitting in India. The inability of the eStartIndia to enforce or follow any provision of this agreement shall not be considered as a waiver of any provision or right of eStartIndia.The conduct created between parties nor trade practice shall not be made reasons to modify any provision of this Agreement. The authority to assign the rights and duties held by eStartIndia.com to another person at any time without notifying the client shall vest with eStartIndia.
The rights that are not expressly mentioned here are reserved and shall not be considered as a waiver of any rights of eStartIndia.